What is the Vine Vendor Network?
The Vine Vendor Network is a group of small business owners (sole proprietors, direct sales, LLCs, S-Corps) ranging from one-person run businesses to businesses with fifteen employees, who collaborate with one another about best business practices, sharing vendor event information, and partnering with organizations who seek assistance from small business.
Who is Eligible for Membership?
- Legitimate New York/ New Jersey/ Pennsylvania/Connecticut small business. Business may be conducted online, vendor fairs, or brick & mortar stores. Must have 15 or fewer employees.
- The current administrator/owner of the business. Employees are not permitted. If there are multiple owners of a business, up to TWO may be permitted into the Vine without incurring another membership fee.
- Businesses that sell or offer services that are legal and authentic in the United States.
- Businesses with a business license and Federal Tax ID or direct sales.
- Businesses with proper insurance coverage.
- Businesses that are not permitted: Unauthorized food, firearms, tobacco, pornography, counterfeit items, alcohol, anything illegal in the United States. Businesses without proper licenses and insurance in the nexus city and state are not permitted.
- *IMPORTANT – We conduct all of our sharing and business via our SECRET Facebook group. If you do not have Facebook, you will need to create a free account to best benefit from our services.
- We strive to maintain a diverse group of businesses. We reserve the right to limit the number and type of businesses to achieve our diversity goals.
Why are the Benefits of Joining the Vine Vendor Network?
- Listing on our website as a valid, legitimate business, which partners and event organizers use to search for vendors.
- Membership into our secret Facebook group where we post all the vendor event information.
- Preferred vendor status for fairs and events.
- Discount vending for our preferred partner organizations.
- Priority opportunity to vend at our sponsored events.
- Use of our logo on your website and/or social media to show your membership.
- Networking, collaboration, and partnership. Vines support and refer other Vines.
- A monthly newsletter highlighting vendor events and happenings in the Vine. SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!
- Free Vine calendar listing your local events to the public.
- Meet our current Members!
- Meet our Partnered Organizations!
Interested in becoming a member? Click here.