The Vine Vendor Network’s second annual Holiday Shopping at the Hilton event is on December 9th from 10:00am-4:30pm! Located at the beautiful Hilton Garden Inn in Staten Island, visit over 50 local small businesses – we want you to shop and play raffles in a gorgeous, elegant, family-friendly everyone-is-welcome atmosphere! Vendors offering toys, jewelry, art, bags, ornaments, clothing, sewing, crafts, skincare, photography, cosmetics, crochet, candles, cutlery, knitting, healthy-living, essential oils, soap, and so much more, you are sure to find the perfect gift for the holiday season. Admission is FREE. Come out and shop small on December 9th!
Holiday Shopping at the Hilton FAQs for Shoppers
- What is the date, time, and location of this year’s event?
- Sunday, December 9, 2018. Shopping times are from 10am-4:30pm. Hilton Garden Inn, 1100 South Avenue, Staten Island, NY 10314. Click HERE for directions. Ample free or valet parking is available.
- Can you explain the door prizes?
- DOOR PRIZE RULES
- Vendors are not eligible to win a door prize.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to qualify and win. The Vine Vendor Network reserves the right to request age identification.
- Each person will receive one ticket for entering the event.
- Persons who ALSO have an Eventbrite ticket will receive an additional entry ticket.
- Only the Eventbrite ticket-holder is eligible for the bonus ticket.
- All persons will have their hand stamped to confirm ticket entry.
- Prizes will be called on an hourly and random basis.
- Winners MUST BE PRESENT to obtain the prize.
- All prizes are final and will not be exchanged or swapped.
- Prize winners will be asked to complete a media-release form.
- DOOR PRIZE RULES
- Is there an admission fee for shoppers?
- Admission is completely free to the public.
- Are credit cards accepted?
- MOST of our vendors accept credit cards, but you need to check with each individual vendor.
- Who is welcome to this event?
- All people of every age and walks of life are welcome. We do not practice discrimination of any kind. Unfortunately, pets are not permitted into the Hilton Garden Inn. (Please speak directly with an administrator at the Hilton if you have concerns about a service animal.)
- Is there food available?
- We highly recommend Lorenzo’s restaurant on the Hilton Garden Inn campus.
- Are there restrooms available?
- There are ample restrooms available in the lobby of the Hilton.
- Is this handicap accessible?
- Yes, the Hilton and the event are both handicap accessible. Should you require any extra assistance, please contact one of the event organizers in advance to ensure we offer you a wonderful shopping experience.
- Is parking available?
- Ample free parking is available in the Hilton parking lot.
Get a Discounted Ride from Lyft
DOOR PRIZE SPONSORS
|All that Glam Paparazzi by Melissa Hickey|
|Dee’s Sweet Jars|
|Glam It Up Paparazzi by Danielle DiPietro|
|Mary’s Craft Cellar|
|MaryKay by Carmen Martinez|
|Millie’s Restaurant of Staten Island|
|Pat Salmon History|
|Silver Trio Jewelry
Sweet Sisters Chocolate
|The Cake Authority|
|The King’s Crafter|
|The 2 Randies
Threading by Amna
|Touchstone Crystal by Amanda Stocker|
|LuLaRoe by Jenn Rivera|
VENDORS – WE ARE CURRENTLY FULL.