The safety of our vendors and shoppers are our priority.
Event Information for Shoppers
- What is the exact time, date, and location of this event?
- Saturday, April 28, 2018 from 11:00am-6:00pm at the HAMPTON INN, 1120 South Avenue, Staten Island, NY 10314.
- How much does it cost to attend the event?
- There is no admission fee. This event is free for shoppers!
- Is there parking?
- There is ample free parking and handicap accessible parking.
- How can I get to the event if I don’t have a car?
- The S46 bus stops outside of the Nicotra Complex. Check the MOOVIT app.
- Get a $10 credit from LYFT when you use code VINEVENDOR.
- Is the event handicap accessible?
- Yes, the event is handicap accessible.
- Who is welcome to attend?
- The event is family-friendly and open to ALL people!
- Do I have to be a guest of the hotel to attend?
- No, you do not have to be a guest. This event is open to the public.
- Can I bring pets?
- Unfortunately, your furry friends are not permitted. However, if you have a service animal, we encourage you to contact the hotel directly for their rules and regulations.
- Do you accept credit cards?
- MOST of our vendors accept credit cards, but it is solely the discretion of each vendor if they choose to accept credit cards.
- Is there somewhere to eat?
- There is a small confection station located inside of the hotel; however, the Hilton Garden Inn (next door) has Lorenzo’s Restaurant and nearby is the Commons Cafe.
- Who can I contact if I have other questions?
- Please email Kristen, President of the Vine Vendor Network at email@example.com.
Event Information for Vendors
We are currently FULL for this event.